HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) – TripAdvisor introduced the top rated 25 US beach locations for 2023 — 8 distinct Hawaii beaches designed the checklist, including three in the best 5, AND the coveted no.1 spot!
Below are the Hawaii shorelines that manufactured the list:
- Ka’anapali Beach front in Lahaina, Maui, gets the no. 1 location on the list! A TripAdvisor user described it as “always attractive. Gorgeous ocean, seaside, and plenty of strolling and snorkeling room. Constantly our place to uncover our peace!”
Next spot went to Siesta Beach front in Siesta Crucial, Florida, and the 3rd location was Driftwood Seaside in Jekyll Island, Ga.
- Hanalei beach front in Hanalei, Kauai, is no. 4 on the listing. A TripAdvisor reviewer said, “I hope I never ever fail to remember the sights of individuals mountains from the water…I pretty much could have just floated out there and seemed in all day prolonged.”
- Ho’okipa Beach front Park in Paia, Maui, ranked no. 5. A reviewer reported, “turtles, seals, surfers. Picture fantastic views at all levels and periods. It is awesome just to sit in the sand and watch the waves or sit on the cliff and soak in the sights.”
- Lanikai beach front in Kailua, Oahu, is no.15 on the list. A reviewer stated, “spotlight of our trip. Will have to GO!!!!”
- Poipu Seashore Park in Poipu, Kauai, is rated no. 16. “There was remarkable snorkeling region, a little beach front shielded from the waves for the minor ones, and browsing all in a limited distance of each individual other,” explained a reviewer.
- Napili beach front in Lahaina, Maui, is the final Hawaii beach front that ranks within the leading 20 at no. 17. “This minimal cove is a concealed gem. There is a tiny natural reef about 30-50 yards in and tons of maritime lifestyle living on it. This was the best snorkel experience I have experienced,” reported a reviewer.
- Kailua Seaside Park in Kailua, Oahu, is ranked no. 21. A reviewer reported, “Kailua provides plenty of almost everything: sand, large open place, fewer crowds, and a very good park to go with it. This beach is magnificent, coming from a person who grew up on an island.”
- Hapuna Beach State Recreation Location in Puako, Hawaii Island finished our list at no. 24. A reviewer explained, “there is a tiny established of rocks that offered some of the ideal snorkeling we observed on the island! The h2o was crystal obvious, and the brightly coloured tropical fish plentiful.”
Copyright 2023 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.